Here is an overview of our curbside pickup experience:
- Place an order and pay online through our online store.
- We’ll get a notification you made a purchase, (thanks for supporting a local small business!).
- We will prepare it safely and have it ready for you the following business day (unless you make arrangements for a later pick up). Please note: We will hold an item for 1 week after purchase, after that you will be refunded.
- You’ll get an email that your order is ready for pickup!
- When you arrive at our location (3840 Old Almonte Road) please park at one of our online/curbside pickup spots behind the large Heritage Barn.
- Give us a call to bring out your order 613.256.0228
- Although we do our best to ensure your order is correct, please give it a look over to ensure all is there.
- That’s it, you’re done, enjoy your purchase!
Planting Tip: Ottawa frosts can still happen until late May so don’t plant too early! I know you’re excited to get planting- I am too- but best to wait to put most things in the ground until May long weekend or even early June